Translate~

lunes, 25 de febrero de 2013

The broken inside...

"When you came to my life I saw everything different...All around me was more beautiful, the world changed, and I was more happier than ever.

Before meeting you, my life was some empty and I was alone, and many people remove me a lot of feelings, and I finished like a cold person...But you came! And all my life, my "gray life" had taken colours again.

I thought I had to leave things for love, and I began to removed from me all the negative things, everything was for you...I loved my world for first time, I could see the things more beautiful, I could see a new world. Then, I also left the things that I loved, and my life, seen by the viewpoint of other had been converted to a empty life.

But...You had converted in everything for me, the reason for my smile, my tears, my worries, my thoughts, everything...I began to smile for you, only for you, I left all around me for you, everything was for loving you with all my life, finally my smile was real....

So that, do you know what would happen if something makes me sad....?"


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario