Translate~

jueves, 21 de febrero de 2013

New World


-Come!
-Where to?
-To a world where only we two can live.


Those were the words of that girl, the girl I love.

-How will we go there?
-A miracle
-Miracle?

-Yes, the miracle is called "Love"





The place glowed very strong and there was that girl, she say:


"Let's leave everything we have, and let's create a new world, a world where only our love exists, a world where only we two exists, a world where I love you, and you love me, the beautiful and perfect world"

I couldn't believe what was happening, but I was very happy being at her side, "Let's kiss us, let's live in this world, together forever"

-I love you...
-I love you too...


And then, we were together all the life, in "The World of Love"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario