Translate~

lunes, 25 de febrero de 2013

Eternal Love (Part 2 -Final- )

One year has passed, and everything is well now, I believe she's happy now, and her heart is the same of before, I know because I've been caring her for the whole year, but she don't know.

Her smile is beautiful, but there's something different...
Is like if her smile has changed a little, is not a real happiness, she's lying, but, why? One year ago we finished our relationship and she already have to stay happy.

I know, that's a false smile, maybe can be cause of other things like the family or something. I surprise because she don't accept the feelings of other boys, there're many of them that want her as a girlfriend, I hate that, but, is her life, she can stay with who she wants...








The girl that she saw with me that day is my cousin, she helped me to protect the future happiness of my loved girl, now, they two are friends, I left her in hands of my cousin, she will care her from everything. My cousin wants to tell her all the truth, but..I don't know if that's the correct, I would want stay with her again....



She told my cousin about the day that she saw us together in the park, that makes her worry yet.

When she asks for me, my cousin says "He is looking for answers, and we are not together now"

My cousin always tells me "You have to say her everything that happened one year ago, and your silly thought about leave her, all for her happiness"

Finally I desired to say her everything. I'll send a letter requesting that we meet in the park









She cried for all the day, because is a year without know something about me...it's my fault!






The next day she was waiting in the park... She is so beautiful, too beautiful like always, I'm a idiot, I leave her for my thoughts that could be repaired for her...

I don't know how to tell her the truth, but I'll try, I'm decided, I want to stay with her! 

No matter the problems, no matter my thoughts! I love her, and that will be forever! She was my angel, my light, she saved me from everything, I was alone when she came to my life, the heart I have now is because of her, I met the love because of her!








                                                        ......................



She ran crying to me... I say "why? I left you, I lied you, I have done a lot of bad things...and you receive me with a hug?"

-What are you saying?! I know that girl was your cousin! She told me!

-What?! B-but I told her not to tell you anything...she told you everything?

-Only that...please, tell me the truth...

-........ Fine, but first, why do you are not angry with me?

-Remember, I told you I'll love you forever, and I can't have other person that you! You are the only who can stay with me! The only who can give me a real happiness!

-........Ha, ha...You're a little crazy.


I tell her about my thoughts again, about my emptiness, about my try to protect her happiness, her dreams, her world, and keep them away mine...

"You are idiot! Why didn't you tell me?! You can't take all the hurt on you! I would have understood, all about our world, and I would have tried to make them a one world, only for us...I don't want to see you wounded, I want to make you smile, like you always make me smile too. I really love you! What were you thinking about when said that "let her" would be happiness for me?! I am happy because I am with you! You are my happiness, my smile, you became my heart and my world, don't do that things again, don't think nothing like that again!

I will change all your sadness and emptiness with my love, because I love you, I will cure your wounds with my tenderness, because I love you, I will be with you forever, that's a promise, because I love you!"
...........
I don't have words to say her, all that was very beautiful...

I just said her "I'm sorry, for everything, for all the things I have done you...I don't deserve your forgiveness, really I've always loved you, and that will be forever...I promise, even if I not deserve nothing, I'll love you forever, I'll be with you always, I'll change the world for one more beautiful, I'll sacrifice more things for you, one more time you are the person who saved me from myself...Thank you."






-Hey...promise me that you will never do something like that again...please...


-I promise, from now and always we'll together, and nothing nor no one will can separate us!

-I love you...


-I too...I love you!



























































And again, she recovered her beautiful and radiant smile...And we'll be happy together forever!




Thank you for reading!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario