Translate~

sábado, 23 de febrero de 2013

Eternal Love (Part 1)

All began with a "Hello", then, a smile, and a time later, we falling in love...



I really love her, more than everything and everyone, we say that we are similar, in the thoughts, in our lives, everything, and we are very happy with this, I want to stay with her all my life, our love is very strong, and nothing can separate us.

She has dreams, I too, our form to see the world is so different to other people, and the love, makes that world more beautiful for us, I love her so much! And I want to shout it to the world.

We want to get marry and live together forever, but...I thought that I'm going to be happy in every moment of my life since she came to me, there are some times that I feel loneliness, or even emptiness. I know, is normal that all the couples have some differences as likes or thoughts, but, for some reason I don't know why do I feel this, I guess that even if we are similar, we are not the same, she has differences with me.
I try to make myself to think like her. Time ago I wished a person like her, and then, she appeared, I wanted a world different from the others, a world only for two, where my wished person and me can live, I feel a one world when we fell in love and I want to keep that world, if I am alone in my world, I´ll feel  despair, loneliness, and that emptiness that I hate...

I'll protect her forever, no matter what can happen, no matter where we are, no matter how much time we have to wait for be together, I´ll care her, I'll do everything I can for making her happy, even...leave her... 

The first I see every day whe I wake is her face, that thing remember me the incredible love that I feel for her, wouldn't want to be away her, I want keep this moment forever...
I can't control this feeling anymore, I told her what I feel and she with a beautiful smile said me:

 "Don't feel that, remember that I love you, and that will never never change, I will be with you always, you are in my world, and I am in your world, so that, smile! If you feel bad, tell me, I will try to make you smile again, we are a couple full of love, and happiness, I want to be with you my whole life, I will care for you."                                                                                        
I want to understand, but I can´t, if I see her smile, that's good for me, I'll smile too, but, why this feeling?! Where does the emptiness?! 

I'm beginning to think the better way to make her happy is..no! I can't think about that! But, if this continue more time, I'll end hurting her heart by worries...I am fool, I am totally different, I don't deserve nothing from that wonderful girl, I am just me...that's something I can't understand, my "myself"

I'll protect her dreams, I can't give her more worries, I want to protect her future and her happiness...

I'll hate what I´ll do...

I'll cover me with a mask of lies and then...I'll do something  for her, I'll be someone that she hates...           
At the next day I told her "Do you want a date with me?" She smiles and accepts, her smile is like always, full of tenderness and love...sorry.



She was waiting and waiting, but I never gone...all was how I expected, she's going to home three hours after waiting...she really loved me. And then, when she walked a little, she could see me away, but I was...


...with other girl.

She is surprised, and without say any word, her tears fall from her eyes...




I have done something very bad...but I think this is better for her, is better that she goes for her own dreams without worries, without sadness, I know, that tears are temporal, with the time her heart will be happy again, I too...I wonder if this was the correct, I lied her, and the girl she saw with me, was lying too, everything was for protect the future of my special person...


I can't be part of your world, I don't know how to enter there, and I feel very far from you. The last thing I'm doing for her now is sending a message her... "Sorry, goodbye"
.........................




And that was our farewell...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario