Translate~

jueves, 21 de febrero de 2013

A clueless love

In some place of the world, there is a girl, nobody pays attention at her, she is alone. Always, that girl is trying to make friends, but she is so diferent to the people. She always look by the window at the sky, waiting for someone that would want stay with her.

She wanted to scape from the loneliness, but "nobody would like to stay with me, I'm rare, I think different, is normal to me to stay alone" those are the girl's words.

































But, one rainy day, when she was looking by the window, she could see a boy, a wounded boy on the grass. She didn't know what to do, she leave from the house with a umbrella and then tried to save him.

When she was close to him, she could see, the boy was a classmate.

She felt fear, because in the school everyone hates her, but her pure heart wouldn't leave a hurt person there, so that she cured his hurts and made him to rest until the rain dissapeared.

The boy woke up and he told her all the things that he passed, he was robbed in a try to arrive her home, she ask him "why my home? I'm not important for anyone" but he reply "That's lie, you was always in your own world, you was always worry about the people around you and you never saw beyond" 


-What do you mean with that?

-I have been alone too, I was always looking at you, but you never noticed
-If that's true, why do you always look happy?
-Because I have hope
-"Hope"? 
-Yes, the hope that some day I would find someone like me, and then, you arrive
-M-me?
-You are pretty, you are humble, you see each small thing of the world and take care for that, you give me a stronger hope, a stronger feeling for you
-I'm not as special as you say about me
-And that's the problem that you are alone, you don't trust in yourself, you don't have hope, but I will give you, all my hope
-I don't understand it
-Do you want an explanation?
-Please
-Well, I..


..I love you. Since the first time I saw you.
-W-what?! W-why me?!
-I told you. You and me are not different, I like all about you, you are my hope, you are my world, I want to stay by your side forever
- .....
-I have to go back home, I'll see you tomorrow, we'll make a new world together. Oh! I forgot something..
-W-what?


-Thank you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario