Translate~

jueves, 21 de febrero de 2013

A Tragic Love

That day, you came to my life...

I was alone, I was so alone, I had not anything, anyone, I lost everything, less my dreams, and you came some day with a cute smile. I was very happy for meet someone, but my smile remained false, then, I noticed your smile was false too.

The time passed, and each moment with you, makes me know more about you, when I noticed, I was already smiling, a true smile, you too.





The time together was pleasurable for me, and I end falling for you, I didn't know if you felt the same, and my surprise, yeah, you felt the same.











I saw you more beautiful, my loneliness dissapeared, and you begin to be the most important for me.
We were very very similar, and had common things, common likes, but, different dreams.









That doesn't was a problem for us, because the love was the most important.


A Christmas together, we were more happy, our love was each time stronger. The time passed, and I wondered about our future, our dreams more and more...


Yeah, we were in love, but even us had things that we loved, things that we wanted to do, I began to think "The better is that she follow her own dreams, even if I have to leave my dreams away" Then, I told her that, she thought by a little moment and said "We'll see tomorrow here, I have something to tell you" I thought she would tell me she loves me and that we stay together forever...

The next day we were in the same place, first, we passed some hours together and showing our love.





Until the rain arrived, we were going home, I remenber, that's didn't take even a second, she said "I love you, follow your dreams, I am very happy for falling in love for you, I will stay by your side forever, don't care the distance, I will never forget that once I loved you...goodbye."







A sea of ​​tears fell from my eyes, while I desperately shouted her name, seeing as she slowly walked away ... 
"Please, don't go, please!! You are all I have, you are the only I have! I can leave everything, all for you, only for you!! So that, please!! Please..please....."


And one more time, I was alone, I lost everything again, waiting to see her again one day, but I promised, I'll never forget she was my hope, my Angel, my love....


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario