Translate~

viernes, 22 de febrero de 2013

Mask of Love ♥

The boy:

"I am the boy that can smile naturally, the boy that can give friendship for everyone"

That I thought before, but, now, I have noticed, the people around me really don't want to stay with me, because I am totally different from the others, I'm tired of hypocrisies, taunts and abuses, I don't want to live in this world anymore...I would like disappear in this moment...This feel like I lost everything, and everyone, I tried to show them my true personality, my true feelings, but... they have never accepted me like I am...This will end now for me! I have had enough!
The girl:

"I'm the girl that can do everything for getting friends, and stay with them is important for me."

That I thought a time ago, but everything is different now, I don't feel the real company by my side, no matter how many friends I have, I can't feel that, I began to think that the people around me don't care really for me, I can't smile for everyone like before anymore, I want to stay alone, that's better for me and for everyone...I wouldn't like to lie, but...I can't continue with this...


Both:

"I´ll use a mask with everyone, I´ll hide my real me from everyone, I´ll lie, I´ll pretend to be someone I'm not, and always I´ll try to be alone, to keep away from the others, that´s what I want..."

After a while they began to feel a real loneliness in their hearts, but they didn't know how to fill the emptiness.



The boy:

I really like this life, if I am alone, I can't be like the others, I prefer to be myself only with me, I don't need anyone.

In a few days I got colder, my light gets turn off now, my heart lose it shine...





The  girl:

Recently I don't feel the same, the people is more obvious when they ignore me, I have some friends, but with them I feel I´m not completely accepted, I begin to think that anyone knows me how I really am...

I noticed that I´m not sincere with the ones who I call "Friends", can be that I´m...using them only for..not be completely alone...I´m the worst!

I would like to meet someone who understands me, but I think "Really there is a person in the whole world that can throw away my loneliness?" 








The boy: 

I changed completely, my personality is not like at the beginning, the people look me and then they walk away me, but that doesn't affect me, I love it! Finally I have the peace and loneliness that I have always wished, I don't feel sad, no, I enjoy a lot with this!



I think I am nowadays a monster or a ghost, something nonhuman, I like this, now, I think special about the mankind, the humans are all the same for me, I called them "Normal" and I haven't meet someone "Weird" yet. The humans are annoying to me, I would like disappear each one of them!




The girl:

I am bored, about my life, about the day, I don't want to see anyone, I want to stay at home always alone, I'm tired about being a lie, but I can't do nothing, because this is the life I chose, if I took this is because it's the better for everyone...

I...just want to meet someone like me, someone who cares for me...a real friend, I want to meet him....




Both:

I know...There's someone like me in some place in the world...He/She is waiting for me...please...come for me, I want to meet you!!!


We don't know yet, but I know you are there! I'll wait for you, my special person...


The boy:

I have changed too that I can't see my real me, I'm lost, I lost my identity, I lost all I had, I'm dead...
Please...person that is waiting for me...come..come now! I need you!! I feel...alone.




I see people, I can see...everyone has a world for self..but even their worlds are inside a world bigger, less me...I am in a small, very small world away from the other worlds, lonely, despair, sadness, emptiness...all of that I feel now... I'm very very ashamed for the person that I converted..in this monster! I hate me! I´ll hate me forever!



The girl: 


My real self...my false self...what's the difference? I lost the hope for living...The reason for be myself...The reason for loving the life...I´m living only by lies, I would like to be invisible, now I think that, I have been invisible for the others always, I don't deserve nothing, I'm just a non-existent, I live only for myself...


I don't remember what I am, now I have a lot of faces, I forgot my identity...and no matter how many faces I have, the people don't know my real me, the "me" that is in the depths of my heart, I wonder if someone can find it...



...


And the day come, the day when those two will meet...
A new classmate appear in the girl's classroom, is a cold boy with a false smile, but no one noticed that, only the girl. They two are at the side of the other, both look out the window and their eyes meet, the girl didn't know how, but when she looks him her face gets totally red, and the boy gets totally nervous, they don't know what to do. When the class is over the day gets rainy and the girl hasn't umbrella, the boy tried to look friendly and invite her to share his umbrella, she accepts and they go together at home.
Until the rain stops, the girl asked him to stay her home. The boy asks her name, she is "Masshiro", she asks him the same, his name is "Kibô".

Kibô:
I know you are lying, that's not your real face. I just needed one day at school for noticing that.

Masshiro:
Why do you say that...?

Kibô:
You are always alone, when you were with someone your smiles were all false.

Masshiro: 
You don't know nothing about me...

Kibô:
I am like you...


I am using a mask too, even I am hiding my true face, even I lost my feelings, my smile, and I became to a shadow, a dead existence, I lost my heart pure white.

Masshiro:
.....

Kibô:
Tell me about you, your mask, you can't hide it for more time, I know you are suffering under it.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Masshiro:
.......
I hide my real me from the people, they didn't accept me how I really am, I lost all I had, I
lost my smile, and over all, I lost my hope...

Kibô: I know how does it feels..


Masshiro:

What? D-do you understand me?

Kibô:

Yeah, I told you, I am like you...





                                                                   Both:

                                         I've always been waiting someome like you!!


Masshiro:
W-what?!

Kibô:
Eh?

Masshiro:
.....
Hey, show me your true face...I'll show you mine.


                                                             Kibô:
...............

                                                                   




Masshiro: 
......
Kibô:
I wanted someone like you...someone who had the same hurt, finally I find you...

Masshiro: 
I wanted someone like you, someone who understands me, I always wanted you....

Kibô:
What do you think about let out the pain...?

Masshiro:
I was going to say the same...




Masshiro:
I´ll let the mask...finally I found the special person I'd always wanted...


Kibô:
But...I was a monster, I don't deserve your kindness...sorry--

Masshiro:
Wait!!!


I've been waiting for you! I need you! No one more, only you! I wouldn't like lose what I always wanted, I don't want to miss you!! Please, keep by my side forever!

Kibô:
.......
I had never thought that someone would need me...Thank you.

Masshiro:
You are not alone anymore, no, we are not alone anymore...




I'll be with you for all my life...forever, you were the only one who could see through me, the only one who saved my hearts, the only one who could give a real feeling of company...

Kibô:
I...am so happy with this...
You bring light to my world of darkness, you walked into my world...you saved me from myself...I want to stay with you.

Masshiro:
................




I love you!!

Now, I don't worry about the future, I have you, with you everything will be possible, everything will be happiness...You for found me!

Kibô:
I'll not worry about the future anymore, because you are with me, with you everything will be more beautiful, the world will shine strong, you calm down my wounded heart.
I feel that...I love you too!!


Both:
Let's stay together forever!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario