Translate~

lunes, 25 de febrero de 2013

I'm here for You ...♥


"My greatest wish? ..... See you right now, hold you and tell you how much I Love You

I don't need anyone ... I only need you!
It is beautiful to be dreaming all the time when I'm with you Corazón negro (cartas) I'm dying to kiss my prince.... Soon will come and rescue his princess.


I love that you're the reason for my sighs

Missing you all the time... thinking of you every moment... Definitely you are the reason of my life
I don't care what people say about me ... I just want to be the person you love

Each star is an "I Love You"

I can feel the warmth of your hugs even if you aren't just here, because our feelings are sincere and beyond reality

I fell in love with the best guy in the world... The only boy... the only person who can really make me happy, the only person who really understand me, the only person who really would value me.. The only person destined for me...."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario